This is a twist on the delicious “Pickle Roll-ups”, where the pickles and meat are minced into a dip with sour cream and cream cheese, then spread onto tortillas and cut into pinwheels. Easy and delicious “finger food” for your next party.
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened.
- 8 oz Sour Cream.
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion (or use a generous amount of Onion Powder).
- 1 cup of finely minced Dill Pickles.
- 6-8oz of Roast Beef, Corned Beef or Ham, minced.
- Salt to taste.
- Optional: If you like a stronger dill taste, add some dried dill weed.
- Optional: If you like garlic, add garlic powder to taste.
- Simply combine all ingredients. Consider letting it ‘brew’ overnight in the refrigerator, then warm it slightly the next day to allow for easy spreading, if needed. Spread thinly on tortillas, then roll up and cut into approximately 1/2″ wide pinwheels.
10-12 jalapenos (sliced lengthwise and seeded)
1/4-1/2 C. shredded Cheddar cheese
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 C. bacon, cooked & diced small
Garlic salt, onion powder and pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with Pam.
In a small bowl, stir together the cheddar, cream cheese, bacon and seasoning. Fill the jalepenos with the mixture and place on prepared pan.
Bake for 15 minutes.
1/4 C. Mayonnaise
2 T. finely chopped onion
3 T. dill pickle relish
1 T. prepared creamy Horseradish sauce
1 T. prepared mustard
paprika, for garnish
salt and pepper to taste
Hard boil eggs and allow to cool.
Remove yolks from eggs. In a medium bowl, mash the yolks and mix together with Mayo., onion, pickle, horseradish, mustard salt and pepper.
With a spoon or pastry bag, fill the egg halves with the yolk mixture. Garnish with Paprika. Chill until serving.
3 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 t. salad dressing
2 t. horseradish sauce
2 T. pickle relish
5 slices luncheon meat
Blend cheese, salad dressing, horseradish and pickle relish. Spread between slices of meat and refrigerate. Cut into wedges if round or strips if rectangular.