This is a twist on the delicious “Pickle Roll-ups”, where the pickles and meat are minced into a dip with sour cream and cream cheese, then spread onto tortillas and cut into pinwheels. Easy and delicious “finger food” for your next party.
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened.
- 8 oz Sour Cream.
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion (or use a generous amount of Onion Powder).
- 1 cup of finely minced Dill Pickles.
- 6-8oz of Roast Beef, Corned Beef or Ham, minced.
- Salt to taste.
- Optional: If you like a stronger dill taste, add some dried dill weed.
- Optional: If you like garlic, add garlic powder to taste.
- Simply combine all ingredients. Consider letting it ‘brew’ overnight in the refrigerator, then warm it slightly the next day to allow for easy spreading, if needed. Spread thinly on tortillas, then roll up and cut into approximately 1/2″ wide pinwheels.