The classic Moscow Mule is one of the greatest cocktails of all time, a combination of vodka, lime juice, and ginger beer. Invented in the 1940’s, it’s gone on to be a smash hit that’s just as popular today. This fall and winter spin on it adds cranberry juice for a tart berry flavor. It’s hard to get the balance just right when adding juice to a mule, but tinkered with this recipe to get it nailed. The ingredients you’ll need for a cranberry Moscow mule are:
- Lime juice
- Ginger beer
- 100% all natural cranberry juice (no sugar added)
Steps to make a Cranberry Moscow Mule:
- Pour ¼ cup vodka into a copper mug or glass of your choice.
- Add ¼ cup cranberry juice.
- Add 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- Top with ⅓ cup ginger beer.
- Add ice and garnish with lime. If you’d like, add some fresh or frozen cranberries to complete the look!
Recipe courtesy of A Couple Cooks – thanks!