1 bunch (1 1/2 pounds) broccoli florets
1 C. chopped red onion
1 C. raisins
1 C. sunflower seads (or walnuts or pecans)
10 strips of bacon, crispy fried & crumbled
1 C. mayo or salad dressing
1/3-1/2 C. sugar
2 T. vinegar
In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients. In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Just before serving ,toss dressing with salad.
1 lb. pasta
2 med. Tomatoes or 1 can diced, drained
1 large cucumber, diced
8-16 oz. Zesty Italian dressing
1/2 bottle McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
- Cook past a according to package directions, drain. Rinse in cold water, drain and cool.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, vegetables & dressing ;toss to mix.
- Add seasoning and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
1 lb. (1/2 head) cabbage, shredded
3 green onions, chopped
Noodles from 2 ramen noodle pkgs, broken
5 T. sesame seed
3/4 C. slivered almonds, toasted
2 C. cubed cooked chicken
5 T. white vinegar
3/4 C. vegetable oil
3 T. sugar
Flavor packets from 2 Ramen noodle pkgs.
(chicken or pork)
Add ground pepper to taste
- In small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Cover; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight
- Just before serving, combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl; add dressing. Mix well
Toast almonds & sesame seeds in 300 degree oven. Watch carefully and stir every 10 min.
1 bag (16 oz.) shredded cabbage
2 pkg. Ramen noodles, crumbled
3 green onions, thinly sliced
1 C. cashews, almonds, or sunflower seeds
1/2 C. water
1 t. cornstarch
1/2 C. sugar
Flavor packets from Ramen noodles
- In a lg. bowl, combine cabbage, ramen noodles, onions & nuts.
- In a small saucepan, combine water & cornstarch. Bring mixture to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Continue to boil 1-2 min. Add sugar & stir until dissolved. Remove from heat. Add vinegar, and flavor packets. Stir to mix. Add dressing to cabbage mixture & stir until well mixed. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2 C. Bisquick
2/3 C. milk
1/2 C. grated cheddar cheese
1/4 C. melted butter
1/8 t. garlic salt
Mix Bisquick, milk and cheddar until a soft ball forms. Beat vigorously for 30 seconds. Drop by balls onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 450 for 8-10 min. Mix butter and garlic and brush on rolls while still on the pan and hot.