11 oz. bag vanilla caramels
14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
4 T. butter
12 T. butter
2 C. light brown sugar
1/2 C. peanut butter
2 eggs, room temperature
1 T. vanilla
2 C. flour
1 C. old fashioned oats
2 1/2 t. baking powder
1 t. salt
2 C. chocolate chips
1 C. Reese’s peanut butter chips
1 C. Heath toffee bits
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper.
3. Unwrap caramels and place in a small saucepan with butter and sweetened condensed milk.
4. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until caramels have fully melted and the mixture is nice and smooth.
5. Cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl. Add peanut butter and continue mixing.
6. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each egg. Add vanilla.
7. Combine flour, oats, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
8. Add the flour mixture slowly stirring until well combined.
9. Stir in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and toffee bits.
10. Spread 2/3 of the dough on the bottom of the pan.
11. Slowly pour caramel mixture evenly over the dough.
12. Drop the remaining dough on top by teaspoon.
13. Bake for about 30-40 minutes. Let cool and then cut into bars.